Date(s) - 05/31/2019 - 06/02/2019
7:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Come out to the Saklan Lodge Ordeal at Camp Hi-Sierra!
Date: May 31 – June 2, 2019
Location: Camp Hi-Sierra (29211 Hwy 108, Long Barn, CA 95355)
Check In: 7:00 PM (Friday, May 31)
Pick Up: 11:00 PM – 12:00 PM (Sunday, June 2)
Registration Deadline: May 30th
**Important Note: Staff (Brotherhood, Elangomats, etc.) are expected to arrive at Camp by 5:00 PM.**
What to bring:
- Gear for an Overnight Campout
- Class A Uniform
- Work Clothes (might get dirty)
- Work Gloves
- Mess Kit
- Completed BSA Medical Form
- Please make sure to be prompt.
- Dinner will not be provided on Friday.
- Medical forms are required to participate in the Ordeal. No exceptions.
- Candidates that have not completed Ordeal within 1 year (365 days) of their election will need to be re-elected by their respective Unit the following year.
A full refund is available with written notification of cancellation up to 1 week before the event. A refund, less $10, will be given for any cancellation made within the week (7 days) before the event. There will be NO refunds for any cancellation made within 24 hrs of the event. All refunds are reviewed on case-by-case basis.
Please arrive at Camp Hi-Sierra by 7:00 PM on Friday, May 31. The Ordeal will end around 12:00 PM on Sunday, June 2. If you are not planning on arranging your own mode of transportation to Camp Hi-Sierra, please be sure to indicate this on your registration. Details for the Lodge-arranged Transportation will be released in the near future; tentative pick up time will be at 4:00 PM (location to be announced). Please note that there will be additional fees to help cover any costs for transportation.
Click below for information on Chesebrough Ordeal.