Date(s) - 09/26/2020
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Come out to the Ordeal at Camp Chesebrough!
This is the ONLY Saklan Lodge Ordeal for Lowaneu Allanque / Polaris District for the year 2020!
If you were elected as an OA candidate before June, don’t miss out on your only opportunity to Ordeal and join the Order of the Arrow this year.
Already an Arrowman?
Join your Brothers at Ordeal on Staff for Fellowship and Fun while serving the Lodge. Sign up below.
Date: September 26
Location: Camp Chesebrough (1.7 miles beyond Highway 9 and Skyline Blvd/Highway 35 Intersection; plan a 30 minute drive from Saratoga) Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/L2iuWgiF2om
Check In: 8:00 AM (Saturday, Sep 26)
Pick Up: 5:00 – 6:00 PM (Saturday, Sep 26)
Registration Deadline: Sunday Sep 20
**Important Note: Staff (Brotherhood, Elangomats, etc.) are expected to arrive at 7:00 AM.**
What to bring:
- Class A Uniform
- Work Clothes (might get dirty)
- Work Gloves
- Face Mask covering for Nose & Mouth (No Neck Gaiters, Scarves, Buffs)
- Completed BSA Medical Form Parts A&B
- COVID-19 Agreement signed by you and your Parent/Guardian
- Please make sure to be prompt.
- Dinner will not be provided on Saturday.
- Medical forms are required to participate in the Ordeal. No exceptions.
- Under new COVID-19 exceptions, current Candidates may complete their Ordeal within 24 months of their election or will need to be re-elected by their respective unit.
A full refund is available with written notification of cancellation up to 1 week before the event. A refund, less $10, will be given for any cancellation made within the week (7 days) before the event. There will be NO refunds for any cancellation made within 24 hrs of the event. Refunds are reviewed on case-by-case basis.
Please arrive at Camp Chesebrough by 8:00 AM on Saturday, Sep 26. The Ordeal will end SAME DAY around 5:00 PM. You must arrange your own mode of transportation to Camp Chesebrough.