Come out to the Fall Ordeal at Camp Chesebrough! This will be the final Saklan Lodge Ordeal for the year of 2017!
Date: September 29th – Oct 1st
Location: Camp Chesebrough (1.7 miles beyond Highway 9 and Skyline Blvd/Highway 35 Intersection; plan a 30 minute drive from Saratoga)
Check In: 7:00 PM (Friday, September 29th)
Pick Up: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Sunday, October 1st)
Registration Deadline: September 27th
**Important Note: Staff (Brotherhood, Elangomats, etc.) are expected to arrive at 5:00 PM.**
What to bring:
- Gear for an Overnight Campout
- Class A Uniform
- Work Clothes (might get dirty)
- Work Gloves
- Mess Kit
- Completed BSA Medical Form
- Please make sure to be prompt.
- Dinner will not be provided on Friday.
- Medical forms are required to participate in the Ordeal. No exceptions.
- Candidates that have not completed Ordeal within 1 year (365 days) of their election will need to be re-elected by their respective Unit the following year.
A full refund is available with written notification of cancellation up to 1 week before the event. A refund, less $10, will be given for any cancellation made within the week (7 days) before the event. There will be NO refunds for any cancellation made within 24 hrs of the event. Refunds are reviewed on case-by-case basis.
Please arrive at Camp Chesebrough by 7:00 PM on Friday, September 29th. The Ordeal will end around 12:00 PM on Sunday, October 1st. If you are not planning on arranging your own mode of transportation to Camp Chesebrough, please be sure to indicate this on your registration. Details for the Lodge-arranged Transportation will be released in the near future. Please note that there will be additional fees to help cover any costs for transportation.